Award winning shampoo and conditioners
to get woof and meow squeaking clean!
Don’t leave the furry kid out in the cold!
20% off winter apparel and socks
Just a simple drive to the local shops you can see dog washing trailers and dog washing bays! So what is the Buzz with hydro bathing you furry kid?
Hydrobath is a special bath that is built to remove dirt and get your pet squeaky clean and fresh. Temperature control water is sprayed from a shower head onto the dog with gentle pressure that stimulates the dogs coats and skin. Hydrobath is therapeutically massaging which is an comfort knowing that it will help with tired muscles, arthritis and poor blood circulation.
How to choose to an pawesome operator
With so much choice how do you choose a reputable operator? There is the fancy dog shape trailer, local vet or even the car wash dog service which one will Fido will enjoy?
Below are three hints to making sure you use the correct operator that your dog will love the pamper session.
- Will your furry kid will be safe out of the weather? Nothing worse if it is open dog bath and its a cold day Brrrrrrrr
- It the service affordable for your budget? Prices can vary from $20 to $100
- Talk to friends, family or neighbors to see who they use. Recommendation is the best advice.
If your dog is very unsettle with noise, water or allergies. Let the operator know when booking. Operators will accommodate for each individual client needs.
Questions to ask an Hydrobath operator
- Do you use fresh warm water?
- What type of shampoos do you use?
- Do you sanitize the bath after each hydrobath?
- What is included in the price? Get a price upfront there is always extras!
Lamb shank bones
Long lasting treats
Assists in maintenance of good dental hygiene
No artificial colours flavours or preservatives
Shark cartridge has been used by Chinese medicine for over thousands of years. Shark cartilage contains vital amino acids, protein, calcium, and phosphorous and can be also be used for
- Teeth cleaning
- Gum strengthening
- Stimulate the immune system in dogs
- Anti inflammatory and has non toxic properties ideal for elderly dogs
- If your dog has trouble eating bones this an alternative treat for your pooch
- Can be used to cure some cancers in dogs and cats
- Healthy coat
- Ideal for healthy treat four cat
- The strong smell and a fishy taste your cat and dog will love
Shark Cartilage is jammed packed with natural nutrients which are Mucopolysaccharides, Amino acids, Carbohydrates, Calcium, Phosphorus and Proteins.
A study was conducted by Dr. Rauis’s with ten dogs, each whom suffered from severe lameness. A dried 100% pure shark cartilage (Cartilade) was used as treatment for secondary osteoarthritis. Each dog was given shark cartilage. No other drug, food supplement or treatment was given during the test period. The dogs were evaluated according to the following six parameters:
- Local swelling; pain.
- Atrophy of muscles (wasting of regional muscles).
- Joint crepitation (the rubbing sound characteristic of osteoarthritis).
- Lameness before action (difficulty walking or running after several hours of immobility).
- Lameness after action (difficulty walking or running after a half-hour exercise but able to get over an obstacle not previously overcome).
- Movement over obstacle (difficulty getting over an obstacle).
Results of the test showed that 80 percent of arthritic dogs treated showed an improvement in their condition. *Reference 1
How much do I need to give?
Please see below dosage as an approximately guide for dosage. You need to give your dog a higher dose for the first 70 days to see if you if gain positive results. *Reference 2
|Size of Dog or Cat||Amount||How many times|
|5-19kg||1g||Twice a day|
|20-40kg||1.5g||Twice a day|
|Over 40kg||2g||Twice a day|
After 70 days reduce the amount to the following by 1/3 *Reference 2
As shark cartilage is a natural product each stick weighs differently please weigh the shark cartridge to give an accurate dosage to your dog.*2
Shark cartridge is to be given on an empty stomach. As shark cartridge has active proteins it can be damaged by increased exposure to stomach acid.
It is highly recommend to seek advice from your vet, if your pet is taking prescription medication before changing your pet’s diet.
- Shark Cartilage Research with Dogs: Jacques Rauis DVM University of Liege 1991 (excerpt)
- Bruce Dwyer – Dog treat man
Pawesome Gear is a family business and we understand the cost of living and raising a fur babies can get expensive.
As an appreciation we want to say thank you for being an amazing customer and we have just launched our loyalty program called Paw Rewards.
Our reward program has soooo much more value than your typical Flybys or your QANTAS frequent flyer. Paw Rewards has true value and you be rewarded quickly and start reaping the savings before you can get to the airport (by hitchhiking) with your Velocity points.
No fees, no buying 50 units of dish washing liquid, no cards to find in your wallet just simply purchase any item from Pawesome Gear and instantly start earning.
Start earning now on your first order
Earn 1 point = per product purchase to unlock your discount
Sign up today! We will have regular bonus point’s specials and VIP specials for our Paw Rewards members making your furry mates treats, apparel, preventatives affordable. Keep informed by liking our facebook page or signing up to our newsletters.
Did we also mention not only you will support Australian farmers, local wholesalers, your furry mate(s) health by supporting our family business. But as a bonus you will also help autism families gain an assistant dog. Pawesome Gear proudly supports Smart pups and every product purchased 10 cents is donated to Smart Pups.
As we like to keep things simple. We had too a set a few little rules please see our term and conditions. PS no lawyer required!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We love to hear from you!
Have a Pawesome Day!
I am a mother an autistic child and a teacher aide for autistic children. Meltdowns, behavior and sensory issues, learning difficulties, food allergies medical alignments are just every day part of my everyday life. I work tirelessly with a team of four specialty professionals, school teachers, social skill programs, extended family and the local community. It may take us two hours and numerous meltdowns to put shoes on my child’s foot but we do get to school 90% of the time. I count myself very lucky my struggles are little compared to other families.
A Child’s autism diagnosis affects every member of the family different ways. With parents and caregivers place their focus on helping their child with Autism. Many families are under HUGE amounts of stress with their marriage, work, finances, siblings, personal responsibilities and personal relationships.
What is Smart Pups?
Smart Pups aims to improve the quality of life for special needs children and their families. Smart Pups select and train dogs to individually address the specific needs of each child and their family. Through providing a loving and highly skilled canine companion for a child, Smart Pups foal is to enrich each child’s life by:
Increasing: Independence, safety, confidence and self esteem, social interaction, life experience, happiness and well-being
Decreasing: Stress, anxiety and Isolation
Smart Pups are just different
Smart Pups Assistance Dogs are individually trained to provide assistance to a special needs child. Most people are familiar with guide dogs for the blind, helping people with vision impairment. Smart Pups have special ‘task specific’ training so they can assist a young person, from the age of three and up, with handling day-to-day routines and events.
♥ It takes 12 to 18 months to raise and train a Smart Pups Assistance Dog
♥ It costs $25,000 to cover initial purchase, food, vet care and ongoing training for each dog
♥ A Smart Pups Assistance Dog becomes a permanent addition to the recipient child’s family
♥ Smart Pups provides ongoing advice and support as required for family, carers and educators
The power of a Smart Pup
Smart pups are super heroes in Autistic child’s eyes. Canines are trained to be either an:
• Aide for autism assistance dogs
• Seizure response assistance dogs
• Mobility assistance dogs
• Medical and diabetic response dogs for children. As you can see these pooches can help a family and children grow and survive today’s world.
A real life success story……
“We took Hugh and bailey our for our first full day out in town … went to lunch at a café huge thing for us …went to k-mart …and the huge pet store… we did have meltdowns …. Hugh was rolling around on the floor having a meltdown but that being said he couldn’t run away (love the harness ) .. and in the café he retreated under the table cuddling bailey … and he did try very hard to bolt twice but bailey just stood there and dug his feet in .. awesome and when we got home yes there was lots of flapping and clam down needed but still only 1/2 as much as what it used to be … amazing xxxxx” Crystal Clear Waters
10 cents for every product sold goes to Smart Pups
Our Kangaroo sticks will get Woof BoUnCiNg!
Low in fat high levels of flavour.
Ideal treat for sensitive tummies.
1. Female roundworms can produce 20,000 eggs a day enough to contaminate an 850 square meter yard. The eggs are protected by hard shell, which enables them to exist in soil for up to years.
2. Tapeworms wear their stomach on the outside. Their heads have built in suckers that attach to the walls of the small intestines
3. Worms eggs can survive for years in the soil, long after pet faces has disappeared
4. Adult worms live in the intestine and they sure don’t want to leave, they’ll die if they do!
5. Hookworms are not the friendly type. They have hook-like mouths and have well developed cutting mouth parts
There are 5 types of worms that can infect your beloved furry kid
Whip-worms: Whip-worms, although seldom seen in the stool, look like tiny pieces of thread, with one end enlarged. Whip-worms can be found in the cecum, the first section of a dog’s intestine.
Heart-worms: The most lethal worm. Unlike other worms heart-worm is spread by mozzies.
Hook-worms: They are very small, thin worms that fasten to the wall of the small intestine and suck blood. The adults lay eggs that pass out in the feces. The larvae enter a host either by being ingested or by burrowing through the host’s skin.
Round-worms: Are the most common worm. Adult roundworms live in the affected dog’s intestines. Adult roundworms are about 3-4 inches long, but can be up to 7 inches.
Tape-worms: Tapeworms are very hard to diagnose. These flat worms have a head with suckers to attach to the walls of the small intestines and their larvae can live in the tissue of the host animal.
Where do worms come from?
There are a numerous ways your furry mate can pick up worms
- Eating infected prey animals, parasites and eating raw meat
- Eating the larvae of eggs of worms eg feces
- From other infected animals
Recognize the infection
- Worms in feces, vomit or around your fury’s one bottom
- Your furry kid starts to lose weight
- The fur becomes dry and coarse
- In the serve cases puppies and kittens have a distended abdomen
4 easy to steps to prevent worms
1.Clean up the poop
Whip-worms, hookworms are both commonly transmitted through feces Keep your dog away from other dog feces and clean up your dog poop often.
2. Flea Free
Tape-worm infections occur most commonly when a dog eats fleas. The fleas carry the tapeworm eggs.
3. Save $$
Treating heart worm can very be very expensive. Prevention is better than cure. Heart worm prevention should start as young as 8 months of age.
4. Keep calm and see the Vet
A regular check-up to ensure that any types of worms are caught and treated before it becomes an issue. If you feel that your dog has worms take a feces sample to the vet to be analyzed.
Handy tip: When you receive your quarter electricity bill treat the furry kid to RSPCA All-wormer prevention they will love you for it.
Prevention is better than cure
Our Lions Mane is luxurious and a must have this winter.
Perfect for turning heads at the local park and great for photo shoots.
Warning: People may mistake your dog for a real lion